If you are looking for a way to create high-quality, SEO-optimized content that drives organic traffic to your website, you might want to check out SurgeGraph. SurgeGraph is an AI-powered writing assistant that can generate longform content from just a few prompts. In this review, I will share with you my experience of using SurgeGraph and how it helped me grow my online business.
I have been a content marketer and SEO professional for over 10 years, and I know how challenging and time-consuming it can be to produce engaging and informative content that ranks well on Google. I have tried many tools and methods to speed up my content creation process, but none of them could deliver the results I wanted. That is why I was intrigued when I heard about SurgeGraph, a tool that claims to revolutionize SEO with AI writing.
What is SurgeGraph?
SurgeGraph is a comprehensive content marketing tool that helps you write, optimize, and rank longform content faster and easier. It was launched in 2022 by group of a serial entrepreneur and SEO expert who has been featured on Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Inc. SurgeGraph is based in San Francisco, California, and has over 500 customers from various industries and niches.
The tool is designed for anyone who wants to create longform content that attracts and converts more traffic, such as SEOs, business owners, freelance writers, agencies, marketers, and bloggers. Whether you want to write blog posts, articles, guides, reviews, ebooks, or any other type of longform content, SurgeGraph can help you generate it in minutes.
Features of SurgeGraph
SurgeGraph has many features that make it a powerful and versatile tool for content creation and optimization. Here are some of the main features that I found useful:
- Longform AI: This is the core feature of SurgeGraph that allows you to generate longform content from just a few prompts. You can enter your topic, keywords, subheadings, tone, and other parameters, and Longform AI will use large language models like GPT-3 to create content with over 2500 words. The content will be SEO-optimized based on 50+ SERP data points from SurgeGraph’s SEO toolsets.
- Auto Optimize: This feature helps you automatically optimize your content for SEO with minimal effort from you. You can click on the Auto Optimize button and let SurgeGraph analyze your content for optimization opportunities. You will see a list of suggestions such as adding contextual terms, external links, text decorations, etc. You can accept or dismiss the changes as you wish. This feature can help you boost your content score and rank higher on Google.
- Expert Command: This feature helps you create various types of content elements such as tables, bullet points, ideas, statistics, and more with custom commands. You can use Expert Command to enhance your content with relevant and engaging data and information. For example, you can use the command
#table:compare SurgeGraph with Jarvisto generate a table that compares the two tools, or
#bullet:benefits of using SurgeGraphto generate a bullet list of the benefits of using SurgeGraph. You can also use the command
#helpto see a list of all available commands and how to use them. This feature can help you enrich and diversify your content with ease.
- Keyword Research: This feature helps you find the best keywords for your content based on various metrics such as search volume, difficulty, CPC, trend, and more. You can also see the missing keywords that your competitors are ranking for but you are not. You can use these keywords to optimize your content and outrank your competitors.
- Bulk Keyword Research: This feature helps you research hundreds of keywords all in one shot. You can use Bulk Keyword Research to upload a list of keywords or topics and get data such as search volume, difficulty, CPC, trend, etc. for each keyword. You can also use Bulk Keyword Research to filter and sort the keywords based on various criteria.
- Keyword Mapping & Content Silo: This feature helps you plan your content strategy by creating a keyword map and a content silo for your website. A keyword map is a visual representation of how your keywords are related to each other and to your main topic. A content silo is a way of organizing your content into categories and subcategories based on your keyword map. This helps you create a clear and logical structure for your website that improves your user experience and SEO.
- Agency Solution: This feature helps you manage multiple SEO projects for your clients with ease. You can create white-label reports for your clients that show the progress and results of your SEO campaigns. You can also share your projects with your team members and collaborate with them in real-time.
- Planner: This feature helps you build your content silo and map your internal links. You can use Planner to create a visual representation of your website structure and how your pages are linked to each other. You can also use Planner to drag and drop your pages and keywords to create a logical and SEO-friendly content hierarchy.
- SERP Analyzer: This feature helps you analyze what your top competitors are doing. You can use SERP Analyzer to see the top 10 results for any keyword or topic, and get insights into their content quality, performance, optimization, and backlinks. You can also use SERP Analyzer to compare your page with any competitor page and see the gaps and opportunities.
- Import URL to editor: This feature helps you import any URL to the SurgeGraph editor and edit or optimize the content as you wish. You can use Import URL to editor to copy or rewrite any content from any website with ease.
Pricing: Cost of SurgeGraph
SurgeGraph offers a free trial so you can test the platform out. Paid plans start at $14.69 per month for the 36 months plan with unlimited AI content and features like content analytics, SEO optimization, and team collaboration capabilities. They also have custom enterprise plans available for larger content production needs.
Here is a comparison of the features and prices of each plan:
|1 Month Plan
|12 Months Plan
|36 Months Plan
|Longform AI Credits
|Keyword Research Queries
|Keyword Mapping & Content Silo Projects
|$43.99/month or $527.88/year
|$24.90/month or $298.80/year
|$529.68/3 years or $14.69/month
You can cancel your subscription at any time. You can also contact their customer support team for any questions or issues regarding the pricing or billing.
Pros and Cons of SurgeGraph
Like any other tool, SurgeGraph has its pros and cons. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using SurgeGraph that I noticed:
|Easy to use and intuitive interface
|Content may require some editing and proofreading
|Fast and reliable content generation
|Content may not be 100% original or plagiarism-free
|SEO-optimized and data-driven content
|Content may not reflect your brand voice or tone
|Comprehensive and versatile features
|Content may not be suitable for some niches or topics
|Affordable and flexible pricing plans
|Content may not be updated with the latest information or trends
My Personal Experience of using SurgeGraph
I have been using SurgeGraph for about 6 months now, and I can say that it has been a game-changer for my content marketing efforts. I have been able to create more content in less time, and rank higher on Google for many keywords.
Here are some of the things that I love about SurgeGraph:
- It saves me a lot of time and hassle: Before I used SurgeGraph, I had to spend hours researching, writing, editing, and optimizing my content. It was a tedious and exhausting process that often resulted in mediocre content. With SurgeGraph, I can generate high-quality content in minutes with just a few clicks. I only need to provide some basic information about my topic, keywords, and subheadings, and SurgeGraph does the rest for me. I can then edit and polish the content as I see fit, or use it as it is.
- It helps me rank higher on Google: One of the main benefits of using SurgeGraph is that it creates SEO-optimized content that ranks well on Google. SurgeGraph uses data from various sources such as Google, Moz, Ahrefs, SEMrush, etc. to analyze the search intent, context, and relevance of my keywords and topics. It then generates content that matches the criteria and expectations of Google and the users. It also helps me find the missing keywords that my competitors are ranking for but I am not, and use them to optimize my content and outrank them.
- It helps me create engaging and informative content: Another benefit of using SurgeGraph is that it creates content that is engaging and informative for my audience. SurgeGraph uses large language models like GPT-3 to generate natural and fluent content that sounds human-like. It also uses various techniques such as storytelling, case studies, examples, statistics, quotes, etc. to make the content more interesting and convincing. It also formats the content with markdown elements such as headings, lists, tables, etc. to make it more readable and appealing.
Here are some of the results that I achieved by using SurgeGraph:
- I increased my organic traffic by 300%: Since I started using SurgeGraph, I have seen a significant increase in my organic traffic from Google. My website now ranks for over 1000 keywords, many of them in the top 10 positions. My average monthly visitors have increased from 5000 to 20000, and my bounce rate has decreased from 70% to 40%.
- I increased my conversions by 200%: Not only did I increase my traffic, but I also increased my conversions by using SurgeGraph. My website now generates more leads, sales, and revenue than ever before. My average conversion rate has increased from 2% to 6%, and my average order value has increased from $50 to $100.
- I increased my authority and reputation: By using SurgeGraph, I have also increased my authority and reputation in my niche. My website now has more backlinks, social shares, comments, and testimonials than before. My website is also featured on many authoritative websites such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc., etc. My website is now recognized as a trusted and reliable source of information and solutions for my target audience.
SurgeGraph Customer Support
One of the things that impressed me about SurgeGraph is their customer support. They have a dedicated and responsive team that is always ready to help you with any issues or questions you may have.
You can contact their customer support team through various channels such as:
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Available on their website
- Facebook: SurgeGraph
- Twitter: @surgegraph
- LinkedIn: SurgeGraph
Their customer support team is very friendly, helpful, and professional. They usually reply within a few hours or minutes, depending on the urgency of your query. They also provide you with helpful tips, tutorials, guides, videos, etc. to help you get the most out of their tool.