If you are looking for a way to speed up your writing process and automate your repetitive tasks, you might have heard of Text Blaze. Text Blaze is a text expander tool that lets you create shortcuts for any text you use frequently, such as email responses, forms, templates, and more. You can use these shortcuts on any web platform with the help of a Chrome extension. But what makes Text Blaze different from other text expander tools? And is it worth trying out? In this blog post, I will answer these questions and more. I have been using Text Blaze for over a year now, and I can say that it has improved my workflow and efficiency significantly. I will share with you my honest opinion, features, pricing, use cases, and user feedback of Text Blaze.
Text Blaze is a powerful and user-friendly tool that can help you save time, boost productivity, and enhance your communication skills. It allows you to create dynamic and customizable snippets that can insert any text you want with a simple keyboard shortcut. You can also use advanced features like placeholders, logic, integrations, and rephrasing to make your snippets more versatile and personalized. Text Blaze is suitable for anyone who writes a lot on the web, such as bloggers, marketers, salespeople, customer support agents, teachers, students, and more.
What is Text Blaze?
Text Blaze is a Chrome extension that allows you to create and use text snippets in any web application. A text snippet is a piece of text that you can insert anywhere using a shortcut key or a menu. For example, you can create a snippet for your email signature and insert it with /sig whenever you need it. You can also create snippets for common phrases, greetings, introductions, closing statements, and more.
Text Blaze is not just a simple text expander tool. It also allows you to make your snippets dynamic and interactive with various features, such as:
- Placeholders: You can add placeholders to your snippets that prompt you to fill in specific information when you insert them. For example, you can create a snippet for a follow-up email and add placeholders for the recipient’s name, the date of the last contact, and the next action item.
- Logic: You can add logic to your snippets that change the output based on certain conditions. For example, you can create a snippet for a thank-you note and add logic that changes the tone based on the rating of the feedback.
- Variables: You can use variables to store and reuse information across your snippets. For example, you can use variables to store your name, email address, phone number, and other personal details and use them in your snippets.
- Integrations: You can integrate your snippets with other apps and services using commands. For example, you can integrate your snippets with Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Gmail, Slack, Trello, and more.
Text Blaze also allows you to organize your snippets into folders and subfolders based on categories or projects. You can also share your snippets with other users or import snippets from other sources.
How to Use Text Blaze?
Text Blazer can be accessed via various ways like Website based, Chrome Extension, Windows or MacOS App.
To use Text Blaze, you need to download the Chrome extension from the Text Blaze website or the Chrome Web Store. Once you install the extension in your browser or install the software in your laptop or PC, you need to sign up with your email address and create an account. You will then see the Text Blaze dashboard where you can manage your snippets and settings.
To create a new snippet, click on the plus icon on the top left corner of the dashboard. You will see a new snippet appear on the left sidebar under My Snippets. You can name your snippet and assign it a shortcut key in the boxes on the top of the editor. You can also choose which websites or domains your snippet will work on in the box below the editor.
To write your snippet content, type or paste it in the editor area. You can use plain text or HTML formatting for your snippet. You can also use advanced features like placeholders, logic, integrations, and rephrasing by clicking on the icons on the bottom of the editor.
To use your snippet on any web platform, simply type your shortcut key and press Tab or Enter. Your snippet will be inserted in the place where your cursor is located. You can also access your snippets from the Text Blaze icon on the top right corner of your browser.
Features of Text Blaze
In Text Blaze, you can save any snippet of text as a template, and then give it a shortcut. /ty is a common abbreviation for “thank you” for example. Text Blaze is a shortcut that adds a quick snippet text to wherever your cursor is. All you do is type the shortcut and the snippet text will be substituted for it wherever you are in Chrome. It works on Gmail, Google Docs, LinkedIn, Salesforce and wherever else you may be. When using multiple apps, it makes it easy to share content across multiple platforms. And, with Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Drawings, and Drawings, you have the most advanced, versatile dynamic templates of any app.
Text blaze has a wide range of useful features that can simplify your day and keep you organized. These features include ‘forms’, which allows you to convert any webpage to a simple form. You can also take advantage of their ‘dynamic formulas’, which allow you to utilize advanced features like conditionals and loops.
Once you’ve created your snippets, share them with your colleagues by exporting them to an XML file. They’ll immediately update with any improvements you make and you can even edit them all at once!
The dynamic command is a popular feature within snippets. It’s great because it allows you to have specific actions performed when you insert your snippet. For example, you could insert a snippet that automatically changes your cursor to the word “today” when inserted.
Autopilotin text blaze is a text analyzer tool that automatically does repetitive data entry for you. You can use this tool to automate actions in a webpage or submit forms or navigate between different fields.
By default, when you format a snippet using line breaks or spaces you may be formatting your snippet using line breaks or spaces to improve readability for your team or yourself. Any whitespace that you’re using to format the snippet itself will also appear in the snippet’s final output. The first section will show you a command setting to quickly remove whitespace.
What are the Benefits of Text Blaze?
Text Blaze has many benefits for anyone who writes a lot on the web. Here are some of them:
- Save time: With Text Blaze, you don’t have to type or copy-paste the same text over and over again. You can save hours of typing time by using snippets for your common tasks.
- Boost productivity: With Text Blaze, you can focus on more important aspects of your work instead of wasting time on repetitive tasks. You can also automate some of your tasks with text commands and integrations.
- Enhance communication skills: With Text Blaze, you can improve your writing quality and clarity by using templates and rephrasing features. You can also generate new and engaging content with autopilot features.
- Reduce errors: With Text Blaze, you can avoid typos and mistakes by using snippets that are pre-written and proofread. You can also ensure consistency and accuracy by using placeholders and logic features.
How Much Does Text Blaze Cost?
Text Blaze offers two plans for its users: a free plan and a paid plan. The free plan is suitable for casual users who want to try out the basic features of Text Blaze. The paid plan is suitable for professional users who want to unlock the full potential of Text Blaze and access advanced features.
The table below shows the differences between the free plan and the paid plan:
|Number of snippets
|Number of folders
|Number of collaborators
|Snippet size limit
|Snippet sync across devices
|Snippet backup and restore
|Price per month
|Price per year
As you can see, the paid plan offers more features and flexibility than the free plan. You can create as many snippets as you want, organize them in folders, share them with your team, use placeholders and logic to customize your snippets, integrate with other apps like Gmail, Google Docs, and Slack, use rephrasing and autopilot to generate new content, use custom domains to control where your snippets work, and get priority support from Text Blaze team.
The paid plan costs $3.99 per month or $39.99 per year. You can save 16% by choosing the annual plan over the monthly plan. You can also get a free trial of the paid plan for 14 days to test out all the features before you decide to upgrade.
If you are interested in the paid plan, you can upgrade your account from the Text Blaze dashboard or from the [pricing page] on their website. You can pay with your credit card or PayPal account. You can also cancel your subscription at any time from your account settings.
Pros vs Cons of Text Blaze
|Free plan available with up to 20 active snippets
|Only available as a Chrome extension (no desktop or mobile app)
|Affordable pricing plans with unlimited snippets and premium features
|Limited support options (only email and chat)
|User-friendly interface and easy-to-use snippet editor
|No offline mode or backup option
|Wide range of dynamic features and integrations
|No advanced analytics or reporting features
|Cross-platform compatibility with any web application
|Snippet sharing and importing options
Feedbacks from Text Blaze Users
Text Blaze has received positive feedback from users who have tried it. Some of the user feedback are:
- “Text Blaze is amazing! It saves me so much time and hassle when writing emails, filling out forms, or creating documents. I love how I can customize my snippets with placeholders, logic, variables, and integrations. It’s like having a personal assistant in my browser.”
- “Text Blaze is a game-changer for me. It helps me write faster and better with less effort. I use it for everything from personal notes to professional proposals. It’s easy to use and very powerful.”
- “Text Blaze is a must-have tool for anyone who types a lot on the web. It makes typing fun and easy with shortcuts and menus. It also makes typing smart and flexible with dynamic features. It’s one of the best Chrome extensions I’ve ever used.”
Text Blaze is a text expander tool that can help you save time, boost productivity, and enhance your communication skills. It allows you to create dynamic and customizable snippets that can insert any text you want with a simple keyboard shortcut. You can also use advanced features like placeholders, logic, integrations, and rephrasing to make your snippets more versatile and personalized. Text Blaze is suitable for anyone who writes a lot on the web, such as bloggers, marketers, salespeople, customer support agents, teachers, students, and more.
If you are interested in trying out Text Blaze, you can download the Chrome extension from their website or the Chrome Web Store. You can also sign up for a free trial of the paid plan for 14 days. I hope you found this Text Blaze review helpful and informative. If you did, please share it with your friends and family who might benefit from it. Thank you for reading!
What are the system requirements for Text Blaze?
- Text Blaze works on any device that runs Google Chrome browser. You need to have Chrome version 49 or higher to use Text Blaze.
How secure is Text Blaze?
- Text Blaze is secure and respects your privacy. Your snippets are stored on your device and encrypted with AES-256 encryption. Your data is only sent to Text Blaze servers when you sync your snippets across devices or use integrations with other apps. You can also delete your data from Text Blaze servers at any time.
How can I contact Text Blaze support?
- You can contact Text Blaze support by emailing email@example.com or by using the chat widget on their website. You can also visit their help center for tutorials and guides on how to use Text Blaze.